High Risk Occupations Income Protection
How will you pay your bills if you can't work through illness or accident?
A vitally important question for people working in High Risk Occupations such as:
- Those working at heights
- Using machines
- Physical jobs
- Construction trade
Despite the risks involved we can arrange accident and illness insurance for virtually any occupation. This includes builders, bricklayers, carpenters, electricians, gardeners, mechanics, painters, plasterers, plumbers, roofers, scaffolders, tree surgeons and many more.
This can be for both employed and self employed people.
Here are a few of the benefits of the cover we can arrange:
- Claims paid out from day one – no long waiting period
- Pays out if you are unable to do your own occupation
- Highly competitive premiums
- Claims paid out until age 65 – not just one or two years
- Covers accidents at work, home or leisure
- Covers illnesses