Self Employed Income Protection
How will you pay the bills if you cannot work?
A vitally important question for self employed people as state benefits are extremely limited.
Being self employed, you don't have the benefit of employers sick pay. However, at Income Protect we can arrange income insurance that pays out from day one.
Here are a few of the benefits of the cover we can arrange that can be tailor made to your circumstances:
- Claims paid out from day one – no long waiting period
- Pays out if you are unable to do your own occupation
- Highly competitive premiums
- Claims paid out until age 65 – not just one or two years
- Covers accidents at work, home or leisure
- Covers illnesses